We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join us as a Prestige Artist in our fast growing prestige photo editing segment. We are looking for a creative, responsible and highly detail-oriented person. You will be creating and delivering exceptional quality for our high end property listings.
Could this be you?
We believe that you have a passion for imagery. You are independent, self-motivated and responsible. We also believe you have an open mind set, that you are organized and keen to always deliver the best for our clients.
With the high requirements we expect you to be able to make decisions on your own.
Due to the current covid restrictions this role will be remote (from one of our 6 country locations), but you are open to an international relocation over time - most likely to our head office in Bangkok.
Initially this role will focus on serving Australian clients which means your working hours will depend on which time zone you are currently in.
We believe in hiring for attitude.
You will love this job if:
- You are curious, have a growth mindset and love to learn as well as share your knowledge with others
- You like to dig into details to really understand how things work
- You have an easy time connecting with people and build relations
- You’re creative in the sense that you find your own solutions to problems and ways to do things
- You like to work with an international team and are ok to build relationships over communication tools and not necessarily face-to-face
And you'll hate this job if:
- Eight hour work days and then logging off is your thing. We will give you a lot of freedom to manage your time but being in a global team requires you to be flexible too
- You need a physical office to where you have to commute everyday
- You see some tasks as beneath you and wait for others to do your job
What You Will Be Doing:
- Deliver images that are engaging and of the highest standards, always with each property's USP in mind.
- Being part of a team of prestige editors
- Ensure that quality standards and timelines are met every time
- Work both independently and as part of a large global team
- Capable of training and supporting team members
- Effectively communicate with all parts of the business
- At least 3 years experience in Photo editing
- Written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of photographing and editing a range of digital imagery content.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- A keen eye for detail and ability to quickly spot mistakes in editing
- The ability to work under high pressure on tight deadlines
- Being able to communicate effectively
Nice to have:
- Speaks one of the following languages (Thai, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish)
- Experience (academic or practical) in continuous improvement frameworks such as Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Experience in the usage of BI systems
Please apply online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your CV or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile!
Please note that we are receiving many applications, so the recruitment process will take a couple of weeks. We are reviewing all applications and all candidates will receive an update on their application via email.
Real estate digital marketing content that empowers and engages real estate agents and property buyers. We provide innovative solutions that empower real estate agents, homeowners and buyers alike. We create cloud-based visualisation tools that deliver new experiences, answer questions and inspire potential - helping home buyers to digitally move in.
Established in Sweden in 2001, DIAKRIT is currently present in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Thailand. With over 800 personnel globally, we are proud to partner with over 8,000 real estate clients worldwide to help buyers find their dream home in an easier, more engaging and informative way.