Could this be you?
You will love this job if:
- You are curious, have a growth mindset and love to learn as well as share your knowledge with others
- You like to dig into details to really understand how things work
- You possess the ability to support a team and can handle the pressure of tight deadlines
- You have an easy time connecting with people and build relations
- You love thinking outside the box and find solutions to problems
- You like to work with an international team and love to build relationships over communication tools and not necessarily face-to-face
And you'll hate this job if:
- You only want to lead but not support and assist your fellow team members
- 9-5 is your thing. We will give you a lot of freedom to manage your time but being in a global team requires you to be flexible too
- You need a physical office to where you have to commute everyday
- You want to be told how and when to do things and seeks managers approval for every little detail
- You see some tasks as beneath you and wait for others to do your job
What You Will Be Doing:
- Edit compelling and engaging videos that are of high standards
- Supporting a team of video editors throughout the editing process, maintaining overall awareness of the team’s actions, and ensuring that the finished product meets the client's expectations.
- Creating video products and solutions to scale video products globally
- Strategically assisting global team to create processes for video products globally
- Develop creative concepts and ideas for video content and regularly update new trends and techniques;
- Ensuring that quality standards and timelines are met;
- Communicating effectively and drive a production process
- Work both independently and as part of a large global team
- At least 5 years’ experience in Video editing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of filming and editing a range of digital video or film content.
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Master of all aspects of video Post Production including editing, color grading, and mastering for delivery across all platforms
- Skilled in video editing and creating motion graphics
- A keen eye for detail and ability to quickly spot mistakes in editing
- Strong organizational skills with experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects happening at once
- The ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines
Nice to have:
- Speaks one of the following languages (Thai, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish)
- Video production/Filming experience
- Experience (academic or practical) in continuous improvement frameworks such as Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Experience in the usage of BI systems
Please apply online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your CV, portfolio and cover letter or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile!
Please note that we are receiving a lot of applications so the recruitment process will take a couple of weeks. We are reviewing all applications and all candidates will receive an update on their application via email.
We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!
Real estate digital marketing content that empowers and engages real estate agents and property buyers. We provide innovative solutions that empower real estate agents, homeowners and buyers alike. We create cloud-based visualisation tools that deliver new experiences, answer questions and inspire potential - helping home buyers to digitally move in. We are proud to be the real estate agent’s most trusted partner, but the value our services create doesn’t end there.
Established in Sweden in 2001, DIAKRIT is currently present in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Thailand. We are proud to partner with over 8,000 real estate clients worldwide to help buyers find their dream home in an easier, more engaging and informative way.