Diakrit is the global leader in premium property marketing solutions. Established in Sweden in 2001, Diakrit is currently present in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Thailand. We are proud to partner with over 8,000 real estate clients worldwide to help buyers find their dream home in an easier, more engaging and informative way.
Business Development Manager – Victoria
We have an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced and dynamic Australasian sales team, based out of Melbourne. You will report directly into the Sales Manager and will work in close cooperation with our Photography Manager, Marketing Department and our HQ in Bangkok to coordinate and run sales and marketing activities.
You will be primarily responsible for growing our customer base within the residential real estate industry. By building effective, long lasting customer relationships, you will provide innovative marketing solutions that best complement our customers’ current property marketing initiatives.
Could this be you?
To be able to uncover opportunities, grow revenue and add value to our customers, the key to success in this role is being able to prospect for new business opportunities, have a go getter mindset, listen well to customer needs, train, coach and build strong customer relationships with a strategic approach to new business.
This role enables you to combine your passion for real estate, sales and marketing. We want you to be one of the reasons why our customers do business with us! We want you to have a belief in our products and deliver its benefits with confidence and passion.
To succeed in the role as Business Development Manager at Diakrit, we believe you have:
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated success of B2B sales
- Experience and a passion for helping, training customers and success in building strong customer relationships
- Confidence to prospect on a daily basis with a goal-orientated approach
- A natural ability to influence, build rapport and communicate at all levels
- The ability to build and maintain customer trust and listen well to customers’ current and future needs
- Proven experience and contacts in the residential real estate industry is strongly preferred
- A current driving license and own car is a requirement
We believe you are:
- Adaptable, results and goal driven and resilient
- A Go getter not afraid of rejection
- Accountable and goal oriented
- Able to work autonomously but still enjoy working as part of a team
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment and ever adapting industry
- Willing to Prospect, create a pipeline and close deals
- Use Strategic planning when chasing new business
We offer a competitive salary, and incentives with a rewarding commission structure along with an international and experienced team who will support you to further develop your career.
Diakrit has grown from a true entrepreneurial spirit that constantly strives to challenge industry norms, our customers' expectations and our own abilities. If you join us, we will share your passion, creativity and you will continuously learn new things.
Please apply online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your CV & cover letter or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile. We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!
Please note that we are receiving a lot of applications so the recruitment process can take a couple of weeks. We are reviewing all applications and all candidates will receive an update on their application via email.
Real estate digital marketing content that empowers and engages real estate agents and property buyers.
We provide innovative solutions that empower real estate agents, homeowners and buyers alike. We create cloud-based visualisation tools that deliver new experiences, answer questions and inspire potential - helping home buyers to digitally move in. We are proud to be the real estate agent’s most trusted partner, but the value our services create doesn’t end there.