Our newest business division at Diakrit, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is ready to take the next step to expand across clients and markets.
To keep up with the strong demand and growth for the coming years, we believe we need your operational expertise as well as experience working with client on-boarding and integration.
You will be overall responsible for the BPO business unit, working in close cooperation with your two direct reports, Team Leaders for BPO Sweden and Australia with a team of 20 employees working with prospecting, lead management and customer care for real estate agents. You will work closely with other internal stakeholders as well as externally with the business division’s clients.
Could this be you?
We believe you have done this journey before in some capacity - you have started or managed a call center and have grown it significantly under your responsibility. You know the in and outs of qualitative call center and customer service, how to make teams thrive and operations smooth to deliver world class consistent service. You also have a solid knowledge and experience of cooperating with internal sales teams and on-boarding new clients. If you have been exposed to the real estate market it is a plus!
This role enables you to combine your passion for real estate, sales and call center as well as growing an international career. We want you to be one of the reasons why our customers do business with us!
As our Call Center Manager at Diakrit BPO, you will:
- Manage the business division Diakrit BPO including full budget responsibility
- Ensure the business division further develops its operating model and delivers efficient, scalable and profitable operations
- Work closely together with the sales organisation to attract and on-board new clients
- Work closely together with the Team Leaders to further develop processes, procedures and methodologies that result in accurate and timely forecasts that can be used for both short- and long-term budget and staff/capacity planning
- Manage and develop the BPO Teams including creating training for new hires, upskilling and developing our existing staff
- Ensure the company operates within the framework of legislation within the countries Diakrit operates and enforce the company’s rules and policies
To succeed in the role, we believe you have:
- Proven experience of successfully running and growing an outbound call center, preferably with 50+ employees
- Experience of managing and developing people and teams
- Strong analytical skills
- A passion for helping customers and skills for building strong customer relationships
- A natural ability to influence, build rapport and communicate at all levels
- The ability to build and maintain clients trust and listen well to clients’ current and future needs.
This is an exciting time to join the BPO unit within Diakrit and to be based in our Head Office in the heart of Bangkok. By joining us you’ll become a crucial part of reshaping the real estate industry.
Diakrit has grown from a true entrepreneurial spirit that constantly strives to challenge industry norms, our customers' expectations and our own abilities. If you join us, we will share your passion, creativity and you will continuously learn new things.
Please apply online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your CV & cover letter - or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile! We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!
Every day, we help power thousands of real estate brands around the world. Proud of our Swedish roots, Diakrit today has 10 offices globally and 1000+ experts and creatives working to set a new global real estate standard. We will continue to push boundaries in our quest to create valuable real estate experiences for home owners and buyers, whilst empowering real estate agents with solutions and platforms to drive their business forward.