Accounting Officer (Nordics) based in Bangkok
Finance/Legal - Bangkok
DIAKRIT is looking for Accounting Officer Nordics based in Bangkok
Our Finance team is growing to support the expansion of our company and we are now looking for someone who would like to join our friendly international environment, apply your knowledge to our daily basis and get an opportunity to work closely with our team in Bangkok.
Could this be you?
We are looking for Accounting Officer Nordics to strengthen our Finance team in Bangkok. Your main areas of responsibility include Accounting, Invoicing, Collection and Payment for Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
To fit in this role, you need to have experience in accounting roles, good communication skills, be able to work independently, enjoy working in teams in a multicultural environment and see the possibility to automate and improve things all the time. You will report to Group Financial Controller and CFO.
As Accounting Officer Nordics, your main areas of responsibility will be
- Cost center and project accounting
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- VAT, VAT reconciliation
- Invoicing, collection and payment clearance plus control and analysis
- Coordinate with collector, help desks.
- Preparation customer invoices twice a month
- Weekly review overdue receivables and share with Customer service for follow-up
- Monthly reconciliation of A/R ledgers against G/L and Backend
- Monthly review and approval of corrections made to standard terms in Back End
- Intercompany invoicing
- Review, validate, book and pay Photo Supplier invoices
- Assist at monthly/annual balance sheet reconciliation, annual reports all countries
- Participation in the automation of NetSuite e.g. Bank integration, overdue notification
- Preparation the Month-end closing schedule.
- Descriptive analytic what had happened with Nordics trail balance.
- Handle other tasks as assigned by superior
- Fluent Swedish, Danish or Norwegian is a requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in related field
- Good computer skills, especially Excel and Oracle are plus.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Good interpersonal skill and team work
- High commitment and responsible
DIAKRIT is an entrepreneurial company with a flat organization, where the successful candidate has the opportunity to work in a hands-on, demanding and proactive environment. DIAKRIT has grown from a true entrepreneurial spirit that constantly strives to challenge industry norms, our customers' expectations, and our own abilities. Joining a team of talented and engaged people you will grow your skills every day.
Workplace Area: The Ninth Tower, Rama 9, Bangkok
Working Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday - Friday
Please apply online here by submitting your CV & cover letter -or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile! We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!