We are looking for a Financial Business Controller to strengthen our Finance team in Bangkok. Your main tasks include budgeting and forecasting, weekly revenue reporting and estimates, monthly management reporting for group company, cost center reporting, and KPI reporting.
Could this be you?
To fit in this role, you need to be structured, have good analytical skills and be an expert in Excel data analysis. You have high energy and enjoy working in teams in a multicultural environment where you see the possibility to automate and improve things all the time. You will report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
As a Financial Business Controller at DIAKRIT, your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Management Reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash Flow Projections and coordination
- Production Costing and Transfer Pricing
- Pricing, market share and production costs
- Investment analysis and proposals
- Ad hoc tasks e.g. process improvement, analysis and documentation, support in controls and procedures
We believe you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Business Administration and Master’s Degree in related discipline is a plus
- 3 to 5 years’ experience from a mid-sized company reporting into an international group is preferred
- Expert level in Excel data analysis
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- High commitment and a feeling of responsibility
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and structured planning
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in teams
DIAKRIT is an entrepreneurial company with a flat organization, where the successful candidate has the opportunity to work in a hands-on, demanding and proactive environment. DIAKRIT has grown from a true entrepreneurial spirit that constantly strives to challenge industry norms, our customers' expectations and our own abilities. Joining a team of talented and engaged people you will grow your skills every day.
Workplace Area: The Ninth Tower, Rama 9, Bangkok, Thailand
Working Hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Please apply online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your CV & cover letter -or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile! We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!