Diakrit are global leaders in premium photography, 3D visualisations and digital content solutions for the real estate industry. We are proud of our growth and partnerships forged since entering the Australian market in 2016.
Our vision is to be the partner of choice in digital real estate marketing globally; delivering outstanding customer experiences and transforming the experience of selling, buying renting and owning a home in Australia.
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and experienced Account Manager to join our Australian sales team in Melbourne.
In this role you’ll be responsible for nurturing and retaining an important portfolio of customers, uncovering opportunities and new business to achieve revenue targets.
Focused on securing and signing partnerships and selling the benefits, influencing and educating customers on our products and to support and provide them with the best solutions for their property marketing and strategies.
You will report directly to the State Sales Manager and work collaboratively with our Photography Manager, Marketing Department and our HQ in Bangkok. You will be an integral part to our teams success and shifting the industry standard of property marketing content.
What You’ll Do?
- Establish, build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Provide our customers with positive customer experiences
- Identify ways we can improve for our customers and challenge the status quo
- Implement sales strategies to achieve strategic objectives and goals
- Manage lead pipeline and execute sales plans to achieve revenue targets
- Manage and grow existing business
- Uncover and generate new business
- Negotiate and sign partnership agreements
Who Are You?
- Experienced in building strong F2F customer relationships and account management (5+ years experience in sales)
- Experienced and successful in business development
- Strategic in your approach to portfolio management
- Strong listener in identifying customers needs and challenges
- Goal orientated and results driven
- Ambitious and resilient
- Organised and have an eye for detail
- Exposure to real estate preferred
What We Offer:
- A fun place to work!
- An international team
- Attractive remuneration and incentive scheme
- Flexible working
- Phone allowance
Since you will be driving to meet our customers you must have a VIC drivers license and your own car.
Please apply online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your CV & cover letter -or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile! We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!
Real estate digital marketing content that empowers and engages real estate agents and property buyers.
We provide innovative solutions that empower real estate agents, homeowners and buyers alike. We create cloud-based visualisation tools that deliver new experiences, answer questions and inspire potential - helping home buyers to digitally move in. We are proud to be the real estate agent’s most trusted partner, but the value our services create doesn’t end there.
Established in Sweden in 2001, Diakrit is currently present in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Thailand. We are proud to partner with over 8,000 real estate clients worldwide to help buyers find their dream home in an easier, more engaging and informative way.