Agent Accelerator -Australia - Bangkok
Register your interest!
DIAKRIT is the global leader in digital real estate marketing, proudly partnering with more than 2000 major real estate clients around the world. We were established in Sweden in 2001 and have since grown to a team of over 700 people across our offices in Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, New Zealand and Bangkok.
Do you want to be apart of a team reshaping the Australian real estate industry?
We’re looking for highly organized and motivated administrators who take pride in the quality of their work to join our team full time. Based in our Head Office in Bangkok, you will support Australian real estate agents and our team with high-quality administration plus managing tasks such as listing management, marketing campaigns, record keeping etc.
You will become part of a strong team dedicated to driving the performance of real estate agents. The successful candidate has a minimum of 1 year administrative working experience, a strong attention to detail, be capable of prioritizing the workload and a genuine desire to help others. Full training and support will be provided.
As an Administrator at DIAKRIT, you will:
- Prepare meeting materials for real estate agents
- Upload and/or remove property listings from various real estate websites and portals
- Process all documents related to the files required to sell properties
- Book, order and manage advertising material and ads
- Process invoices, receipts and payments on behalf of the real estate agents
- Make sure the the real estate agents enter all relevant customer data into the CRM-system
We believe you have:
- Administrative working experience
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)TOEIC/IELTS certificate advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail, taking pride in your work
- Ability to organize your workload and work well under pressure
- Ability to improve and excel at repetitive work based on provided processes and guidelines
- Ability to work within a team & individually
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills
- Experience from real estate and/or working with Australian clients in general will be highly regarded
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting time to join the newest business unit within DIAKRIT and to be based in our Head Office in the heart of Bangkok. By joining us you’ll become a crucial part of a small team set out to reshape the real estate industry.
- Base salary
- Health insurance and social security
- On the job training and coaching
As we will be supporting Australian real estate agents, our business hours are 7:00am - 4:00pm Thai local time, Monday-Friday as standard and adjusting to daylight saving hours where applicable. Schedule flexibility is required.
For this role, we will consider Thai nationality only.
Register your interest now by applying online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your CV & cover letter -or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile! We are recruiting and looking for suitable candidates on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!
*previous applicants need not re-apply