IT Project Manager to our Head Office in Bangkok
IT/R&D - Bangkok
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects. You will make sure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Could this be you?
Are you looking to gain international experience & grow your career within an international company? Do you want to be part of a company that is changing how the real estate business works through technology and IT Services? Do you have great ideas? Then this might be the right role for you!
We believe that you have experience from leading IT projects and that you like working in a fast-paced environment. You have a good technical understanding & preferably have worked previously in a web developer role or equivalent but have since then moved on to lead IT projects.
You will report to the IT & System Development Manager and will be part of an IT/R&D department of approximately 30 people.
As an IT Project Manager at DIAKRIT, you will:
- Gather and analyze requirements to be included in the specification for the project
- Write functional specifications, users stories, business cases and calculations for ROIs
- Define and assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Set timelines and ensure resource availability and allocation for the project
- Manage and communicate to all involved stakeholders
- Work closely together with our developers and service managers
- Ensure organizational readiness before each release containing an iteration or the full delivery
We are looking for:
- University degree within relevant area is preferable
- Minimum 2 years documented experience from IT Projects with web applications
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written. Nordic language is a plus
- Someone that loves working in a process driven team
- Someone that sees the whole Service life cycle and keep the end user in mind, not just the product
We believe you have:
- Experience of working within a Project Management framework
- Excellent client-facing skills and stakeholder management
- Excellent overall business understanding
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Good technical skills
- Microsoft Office
- Web dev. experience is a plus
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Prince2 certification is a plus
DIAKRIT has its roots in Sweden & has grown from a true entrepreneurial spirit that constantly strives to challenge industry norms, our customers’ expectations and our own abilities. If you join us we will share your passion, unleash your creativity and make sure you learn new things. We work as a team where everyone's opinion matters -we love new ideas!
We sit in a modern, open office space on the 34th floor in the heart of Bangkok.
To apply for this position, please go to our website http://career.diakrit.com and enclose your CV and cover letter or simply connect with us via LinkedIn. We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!