Inside Sales Agent
Agent Accelerator -Australia - Bangkok
Register your interest!
DIAKRIT is the global leader in digital real estate marketing, proudly partnering with more than 2000 major real estate clients around the world. We were established in Sweden in 2001 and have since grown to a team of over 700 people across our offices in Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, New Zealand and Bangkok.
Do you want to be apart of a team reshaping the Australian real estate industry?
We’re looking for highly motivated and sales driven Inside Sales Agents to join our team full time. Based in our Head Office in Bangkok, your role will be to prospect for new clients (sellers and buyers of property), manage and nurture client relationships and schedule appointments for real estate agents.
Our ideal candidate will enjoy talking to people, be customer focused and understand how to lead conversations to get the desired result. You think on your feet and confidently address any challenges or objections. You have a natural ability to balance lead generation and customer care in every conversation.
As an Inside Sales Agent at DIAKRIT, you will:
- Make 20-30 outbound cold calls per hour, daily to generate new leads
- Build customer relationships with potential clients through friendly, engaging communication
- Prospect, nurture and qualify leads to the point of handover to real estate agents
- Follow up and manage interactions over the customer journey via our CRM system
- First line support for incoming phone calls, emails and leads from the website
- Respond swiftly and courteously to all customer inquiries, questions and requests
- Collect client information and enter into the CRM-system
- Coordinate with real estate agents when needed to optimise lead quality, conversion rates and deliver superior customer experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication
- Ability to determine the needs of the clients through effective listening and questioning skills
- Ability to overcome objections and accept rejection
- Ability to prioritise, organise and work well under pressure
- Ability to capture key client details and enter into the CRM-system
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and work independently
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills
- Experience in Inbound Sales/Telemarketing/Customer Service will be highly regarded
- Experience from real estate and/or working with Australian clients in general will be highly regarded
- Experience with working towards targets and KPIs will be highly regarded
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting time to join the newest business unit within DIAKRIT and to be based in our Head Office in the heart of Bangkok. By joining us you’ll become a crucial part of a small team setting out to reshape the real estate industry.
- Base salary + Quarterly team based performance bonuses
- Comprehensive insurance plan
- Work permit and all the legal documents to live and work in Thailand will be handled by our HR department
- On the job training and coaching
As we will be supporting Australian real estate agents, our business hours are 7:00am - 4:00pm Thai local time, Monday-Friday as standard and adjusting to daylight saving hours where applicable. Schedule flexibility is required.
For this role, we offer a market based salary of 50 000 THB/month and quarterly team based performance bonuses.
Are you interested in the position but you’re living outside of Thailand and not too sure what the cost of living is in Bangkok? Please visit http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ to give you a better understanding.
Register you interest by applying online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your CV & cover letter -or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile! We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!
*Previous applicants need not re-apply