Real Estate Photographer – Whangarei, Northland NZ
Photography - New Zealand
At DIAKRIT we strive to be the world's #1 provider of digital visualization solutions for the real estate industry.
Our Photographers focus on taking excellent photos and sketching floor plans.
Client liaising and bookings are handled by our friendly Customer Solutions team and all the photo editing, finishing of floor plans and retouching is done by our Digital Imaging team.
Could this be you?
We are looking for dedicated photographers, who are friendly, reliable and ideally with experience from the Real Estate or related industries.
Do you enjoy flexible working hours with self-determined availability and to work during regular office hours at competitive rates?
Do you like innovation? Do you take pride in your customer service skills and enjoy creating outstanding photography? Are you a team player, punctual and open to learning new skills?
Then this is the perfect match for you!
What you need to have:
- Real Estate photography experience essential
- Full frame or crop sensor camera
- Wide angle lens, min 17mm (on full frame)
- Long lens, 24-105mm or 70-200mm or similar range
- Minimum of 3 remotely triggered flashes (speed lights)
- Drone with camera (equivalent or better than DJI Mavic Pro, Phanton 3)
- Sturdy tripod
- Reliable car
- Valid driver’s license
- Good level of English speaking and writing
- NZ residency, citizenship or current open work visa with at least 1 year before expiring. (no sponsorships possible)
What’s in it for you?
By joining DIAKRIT’s Professional Photographer Community you will work with a committed and credible collaborator who provides training and support. A couple of times per year, you will be invited to professional and social events to share knowledge and experience and to have a good time. For us, it is important that you are a part of our community.
You will enjoy flexibility and reliable income. No retouching or off-site client liaising required.
Specialty equipment will be supplied and training provided.
If you are interested in joining our company, please provide the following:
- relevant examples of your work (pdf or link to folio)
- a CV outlining relevant work experience and providing references
We also need to know:
- In what suburb in (or around) Whangarei or adjacent towns do you live?
Apply online via career.diakrit.com & attach the information mentioned above. Please note that this information is necessary for us to be able to review your application.
You are welcome to contact email@example.com should you have any questions